I sent my girlfriend a cute hentai story on snapchat.
Seriously wondering how she puts up with me.
As you all know, I fucking love Kimi to Boku. I love the characters, the cats, the stories and various plotlines and jokes.
But most of all, I love Shun Matsuoka, the qtest bb in the universe. One example of his cuteness is his character song, which is literally called Marshmallow Days.
Another cute attribute of his?
the fact that he’s never kissed anyone but he thinks they’d feel like strawberry marshmallows. Like holy shit what an angel.
So now, in honor of Shun, Imma teach you losers how to make Strawberry Marshmallows!
(serves: like over 20 marshmallows tbh. give em to ur bishounen guy friends)
- 1/2 cup strawberry puree*
- 1-1/4 cups water, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups sugar
- 1-1/4 cups light corn syrup
- a few drops of red food coloring (optional)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar (more or less)
- 1/3 cup cornstarch (more or less)
*you can make the strawberry puree by destemming and cutting a bunch of strawberries in half and then just pureeing them in a food blender or food processor. nbd.
- Take a pan or two and line them with aluminum foil, then spray those fuckers with a shit ton of nonstick cooking oil.
- Take 1/3 cup of the strawberry puree and like 1/2 cup of water and mix that shit in with some gelatin and vanilla. Let that nonsense sit while you do other stuff.
- Pour the sugar, corn syrup and the rest of the water in a medium sized sauce pan and mix it till the sugar dissolves, then let it cook for like 8 minutes. (If you didn’t set your candy thermometer on fire like I did, you can let the mixture cook until it reaches 240 F).
- Once the mixture’s heated, use an electric mixture to gradually beat the syrup into the gelatin’d puree. Once all the syrup’s in, gradually raise the speed of the mixture to the highest setting and mix it for about 10 minutes, or until the mixture is like hella shiny looking, thicker, stickier, and all that jazz. Add the food coloring if you want during the 10 minute electric beater sesh.
- Pour the batter stuff into the pans and let it sit for like 10 hours in room temperature. cover the top of the batter with a mixture of corn starch and powdered/confectioners sugar about 5 or 6 hours into the process.
- Once 10 hours (or more) have passed, cover your cutting board with a mixture of cornstarch and sugar and cut the marshmallows into whatever size you want. It’s ur life bro, u do u.
- Coat all the marshmallows in the cornstarch/sugar mixture until they’re no longer hella sticky. Serve those lil shit’s with some hot chocolate and a deep love for moe anime boys.
And bam. that’s it. That’s all there is to this magical recipe. Now go forth, my weeb children, go and make some radical strawberry marshmallows.
Eat them, drink hot cocoa, and cry over the perfection that is Kimi to Boku.
Later, nerds. Later.